Before you proceed
Please check some common things that we receive support requests for. Work through the list at the right to see if any of these solves your issue.
- Power-cycle the DEQX
- Reboot the computer and restart DEQX-Cal
- Check that you are connected to USB Control on the DEQX
- Try a different USB port on the computer
- Double-check that the microphone is in the correct socket on the rear panel.
- In IO Manager, check that the microphone input is selected while the test tone is playing.
- Confirm that you have installed the correct calibration file for your microphone. See the short instructions, or refer to the User Manual.
- Make sure that you have pointed the microphone directly at the speaker or driver being measured. See the User Manual for detailed instructions.
- Don't try to perform measurements in a noisy environment and/or use a greater number of measurement sweeps.